Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey i see yall on the forums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Legion

hey i see yall on the forums Empty
PostSubject: hey i see yall on the forums   hey i see yall on the forums EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:47 am

but not ingame im on alot ingame only user on almost all day.. lets get active guys..
Back to top Go down
Need Da Kush

PostSubject: Re: hey i see yall on the forums   hey i see yall on the forums EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:27 pm

I would be REALLY active but I can't get it to work on my Computer cause it's windows 7 and 64 bit >.> I NEED to fix!
Back to top Go down
Luna
Administrator
Administrator
Luna

PostSubject: Re: hey i see yall on the forums   hey i see yall on the forums EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:42 pm

Heyhey, I'm on a lot.
I'll be either on my spare account or my main. But I'm usually on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/ninjasydney
Legion

PostSubject: Re: hey i see yall on the forums   hey i see yall on the forums EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:17 pm

i never see yall.. but we might be different time zones add me im l e g i o n or my pure is isantapK Wink also

kush try this

1. Open client folder
2. Right click run.bat and hit edit
3. Replace the whole thing with this (copy and paste)

Code:
@echo off
cd source
"C:\Program Files (x86)\java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe" -Xmx512m -cp Theme.jar;Client.jar; Gui
@echo on

or this

Does your Client Say Java cannot be Found When u open it?

I Had the Exact Same Problem With my Windows 7 Pc But From Some guides Around The Forum I got It To Work

1. Make Sure you Have An Up-to-date Java. If u search on your Computer Java, you should be able to find it. It should say Java (32-bit)

2. Set Enviromental Variables, The guide to do this is here http://ds-forums.info/showthread.php?t=405

3. Click the Folder DS 2.5, then Click Once on right click on Edit.

You should See a Whole Lot Of Writing Get rid of All of It And replace With This

Code:
@echo off
cd Source
"C:\Program Files (x86)\java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe" -Xmx512m -cp .;Theme Gui
@echo onCopy that Into There Then Save it Then try Running Your client and it should Work.

or...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Javaw fix

Right click 'run.bat' and click edit.

Replace the code in there with this..

Code:
@echo off
title Client
cd Source
java -Xmx1000m -cp .;Theme.jar Class51 0 0 lowmem members 32
pause
Back to top Go down
Need Da Kush

PostSubject: Re: hey i see yall on the forums   hey i see yall on the forums EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:11 pm

Legion wrote:
i never see yall.. but we might be different time zones add me im l e g i o n or my pure is isantapK Wink also

kush try this

1. Open client folder
2. Right click run.bat and hit edit
3. Replace the whole thing with this (copy and paste)

Code:
@echo off
cd source
"C:\Program Files (x86)\java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe" -Xmx512m -cp Theme.jar;Client.jar; Gui
@echo on

or this

Does your Client Say Java cannot be Found When u open it?

I Had the Exact Same Problem With my Windows 7 Pc But From Some guides Around The Forum I got It To Work

1. Make Sure you Have An Up-to-date Java. If u search on your Computer Java, you should be able to find it. It should say Java (32-bit)

2. Set Enviromental Variables, The guide to do this is here http://ds-forums.info/showthread.php?t=405

3. Click the Folder DS 2.5, then Click Once on right click on Edit.

You should See a Whole Lot Of Writing Get rid of All of It And replace With This

Code:
@echo off
cd Source
"C:\Program Files (x86)\java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe" -Xmx512m -cp .;Theme Gui
@echo onCopy that Into There Then Save it Then try Running Your client and it should Work.

or...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Javaw fix

Right click 'run.bat' and click edit.

Replace the code in there with this..

Code:
@echo off
title Client
cd Source
java -Xmx1000m -cp .;Theme.jar Class51 0 0 lowmem members 32
pause
Thanks M8 I'll try this Smile hope it works
Back to top Go down
Legion

PostSubject: Re: hey i see yall on the forums   hey i see yall on the forums EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:59 pm

np bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Need Da Kush

PostSubject: Re: hey i see yall on the forums   hey i see yall on the forums EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:59 pm

Legion wrote:
np bro Smile
awmg I think it worked thanks Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
Leo
Server Co-Owner
Server Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: hey i see yall on the forums   hey i see yall on the forums EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:08 pm

i`ll admit i havent been on as much as i wud have liked but things have been lately as usaul rofl.
plus the server is still getting edited. soon it wud b finished though and we`d b set to go Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Legion

PostSubject: Re: hey i see yall on the forums   hey i see yall on the forums EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:59 pm

hopefully soon i cant wait =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey i see yall on the forums   hey i see yall on the forums Empty

Back to top Go down

hey i see yall on the forums
Page 1 of 1